All Natural At Home Acne Remedies
Many people suffer from acne. Acne is caused by overzealous skin hormones that produce excess oil (sebum) that can clog pores and cause whiteheads, blackheads, and cysts (pimples). Acne is not a serious disorder, but it can be embarrassing and socially uncomfortable for the sufferer.
Instead of relying on harsh store bought chemical products, many people are finding home remedies for acne. Most of these at home acne remedies are easier on your skin and body and are overall better for your health.
Some examples of natural remedies for acne are:
- Smash up tomatoes and apply to the face for one hour. Then wash with warm water.
- Apply toothpaste to pimples at night and wash off in the morning. Toothpaste has a natural drying property.
- If you do not have sensitive skin, apply fresh lemon juice to the affected areas. Wash with warm water in the morning.
- Combine turmeric powder and mint juice to the areas that are affected by acne. Wash with warm water in the morning.
- Mix fresh lime juice and boiled milk to make a face wash.
- Apply lavender essential oil directly onto pimples.
- Clean the affected areas with a cotton swab dipped in rose water two to three times a day.
- Drink plenty of water to flush your system of impurities in the skin.
- Wipe egg whites onto the affected areas and leave on for at least 20 minutes. Wash with warm water immediately after.
- Rub fresh garlic on pimples. They should disappear shortly.
- Drink wheat grass juice to detoxify the body.
- Apply a mixture of honey and cinnamon powder to any affected areas.
- Apply aloe vera to the affected areas or take an aloe vera supplement. Aloe vera is also known as a wonderful skin soother.
All of these ideas are great at home acne remedies. When you use natural remedies for acne you are giving your skin and body nutrients they need and clearing your skin!